1. There are several ways to browse our store. You could use the navigation bar at the top of the site to take you to the department you want to shop in (for example, DRESSES, TOPS and so on) or click on the blocks displayed on the home page.
2. You can also shop by brand or your favourite designer. You will find all the brands and designers available on ENVY when you hover your cursor over BRANDS on the navigation bar.
3. When a product catches your eye, click on it. You will now be able to examine the product from several angles, and zoom in to see details, by simply clicking on the image of the product.
4. You will also be able to see the different colours and sizes available. Not sure of the size? Click onSize guide for a Comparison Chart and Measurement Guide in the Women and Men’s categories. Remember that if the fit isn’t quite what you had in mind, you can return the item for free within 30 days from the delivery date.
5. Product Details offers more information about the product whilst the Care Guide advises how best to look after it.
6. Want to browse a little more before you make up your mind? Click on the heart icon next to the Add to cart button to add the item to your wishlist. This will save the item in a folder called Wishlist in your account. We also display similar items at the bottom of the product page, under the heading “You may also like” for your convenience.
7. If you still can’t make up your mind, why not ask a friend for their opinion? Click on the Facebookicon and share the item on your timeline, or put the word out via Twitter or pin to your board onPinterest. You are also able to send out a link directly to the product, via email, if you click on the email icon.Placing an order
1. Your mind is made up and you’re ready to shop. Select your size (unless one size fits all) and click the Add to Cart button. Just like a real-world shopping ENVY, you can add multiple items to your cart before proceeding to payment.
2. Once you are ready to pay for the items in your cart, click on the cart icon on the top right hand side of the page. All the items you have put into your shopping cart, including the sizes you have selected. If you have changed your mind about a specific item, simply click Remove to remove the item from your cart.
3.If you’re happy with your choice, you can click the Secure Checkout button. If you don’t yet have a ENVY account or aren’t already logged into your account, you will be taken to the account log in/ register page.
4. If you’re an existing customer, simply log in to your account using the email address and password used when you set up your account. When you are logged in, you will be presented, with your shopping cart items once again. Click proceed to checkout.
5. Now we need your details: Enter your delivery address, bearing in mind that ENVY only delivers during business hours.
6. Select your delivery option (Door to Door or Store Pick up point). Please note that your available delivery method will be determined based on the suburb and postal code selected.
7. Finally, select your preferred method of payment and click on Place order now. Well done, new ENVY shopper, your order has been placed and you will receive a confirmation of receipt via email